Notes to visitors
Why Join Gleneagles
At Gleneagles, we provide more than a job, but also a rewarding career that enables staff to grow and develop. We provide guidance and support to assist our staff in progressing along the career ladders and achieving their goals.
We share with you below the career pathways of some of the disciplines:
How We Hire
We respect every candidate’s experience and professional ambitions and we consider all applications individually in accordance with the requirements for the positions. Our evaluation process helps us understand more about your strengths and disposition, your thoughts about contributing to our hospital, and your career aspirations.
Becoming part of our energetic team in just a few steps!
- Click "Apply Now" when you find a job on our website that matches your skills or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can also search for our job openings regularly posted on different recruitment portals.
- Our recruiting team and hiring managers will collaboratively assess your qualifications.
- Interviews will be offered to suitable candidates.
- Candidates are welcome to ask questions on areas such as our culture, training opportunities, career prospect, etc. at Gleneagles.
Candidate is evaluated based on four major criteria:
- Job knowledge
- Skills and abilities
- Relevant experience
- Education and professional qualifications
- Successful candidates will receive notifications from our Human Resources Department with details of the new job terms, benefits and other important information.
- All new staff will go through an orientation day during when you will hear the hospital management and representatives from various departments and functions give introductory overviews of various topics to help you settle in.