Notes to visitors
Reference No. GHK-IO
- Handle out-patient SOC pre-approval (PA) and related insurance process.
- Act as the key contact point for all SOC clinic for insurance enquires and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate approval process and follow through issue of guarantee letters for medical services and admission for SOC clinics.
- Follow up clarifications and supplementary information requested with SOC clinics and related doctors.
- Record maintenance and data filing.
- Shift duty is required (No overnight shift)
- HKDSE or above;
- Minimum 1 year’s hotline experience, preferably in medical and insurance field or frontline experience in clinical setting;
- Strong customer service and communication skills;
- Mature, meticulous and independent with case handling;
- Ability to work positively and well organize in a fast-paced environment;
- Good command in spoken and written in Cantonese, English and Putonghua;
- Good computer skills including MS Office.
* Gleneagles will launch a Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme in 2023 - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap! Join us now and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!