Your eyesight is precious and can be affected by a myriad of causes such as congenital disease, aging, trauma and specific disease conditions. Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital has a team of experienced Ophthalmologists who will work closely with you to help you improve your vision.
Many of our Ophthalmologists have sub-specialty interests ranging from Paediatrics, Glaucoma, Retina, Cornea and anterior segment, oculoplastics and orbit, and Neuro-Ophthalmology.
- Amblyopia (Lazy Eye)
- Cataract Surgery & Lens Implant Services
- Children's Eye Disorders & Childhood Myopia
- Corneal Transplantation & External Diseases
- General Eye Examination
- Glaucoma Service
- Inflammatory Eye Diseases
- Oculoplastic Service & Surgery
- Ophthalmic Pathology
- Phakic Implant for Severe Myopia
- Presbyopia Treatment
- Paediatric Ophthalmology
- Refractive Surgery & Myopia Treatment
- Strabismus (Squints)
- Vitreoretinal Diseases Management
*Please note that this is not a complete list of all the conditions and treatments that we provide. The information is designed for educational references only and should not be construed as medical advice.
Kindly consult one of our qualified healthcare specialist for an accurate diagnosis before starting on any treatments.
Dr CHAN Shun Kit Keith
- Honorary Consultant in Ophthalmology, Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong
- Honorary Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Ophthalmology, The University of Hong Kong
- Honorary Consultant, Hong Kong West Cluster Ophthalmology Services, Hospital Authority