Notes to visitors
Eye Clinic provides comprehensive and quality ophthalmic services to patients with eye problems such as cataracts, retinal detachment etc. Our services include detailed eye examination, medical consultation, chalazion incision and laser treatment.
Location: Clinic F, G/F, Tower A
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Sunday and public holiday||closed|
- Initial: HK$900
- Follow Up: HK$750
Remarks: The above charges refer to consultation fees only and exclude fees for minor procedures, medication, laboratory service, etc. The total charge is subject to the attending doctor's discretion and depends on the patient's condition. Details on ancillary charges are available at the Cashier.
Packages and Promotions
(click here to enlarge the image)
According to the regulations of the Marine Department, vision assessment conducted by a registered optometrist of Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong can be used for applying for or renewing a seafarer's license.If needed, please bring your habitual glasses for the eyesight test. Holders of a qualified vision test result can apply to the Marine Department for the Pleasure Vessel Operator Certificate of Competency. Test items include:
- Distant vision (without the use of telescopic visual aid)
- Near vision
- Intermediate vision
- Colour vision
Please refer to the Marine Department’s website for details and the latest information.
Anti-VEGF therapy is a common treatment modality for some macular diseases. Timely injection regimen is vital for the success of the treatment. Eligible patients can now enjoy a special offer for Anti-VEGF therapy.
Below are the eligible patients who can enjoy the offer:
- Public hospital eye clinic patients with a valid referral letter for anti-VEGF therapy; or
- Patients referred from Hong Kong Health Care Alliance; or
- Gleneagles’ current patients / new cases with specific eye diseases including wet age-related macular degeneration, diabetic macula edema, retinal vein occlusion and choroidal neovascularisation
The special package includes one-time doctor consultation fee, specific injectable anti-VEGF medicine, and hospital procedure charge. For enquiries / appointment, please contact our Eye Clinic at +852 3153 9068.
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is on a first come, first served basis, and valid from 1 January to 31 December 2022;
- This offer only applies to specific injectable anti-VEGF medicine;
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers;
- Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong reserves the right to amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, Gleneagles’ decision is final.
• Case history
• Visual acuity
• Binocular vision
• Color vision
• Intra-ocular pressure
• Fundus photo taking OR cycloplegic refraction (Either one, depending on individual case)
• Provision of information related to eye care
• Suggestion for follow-up plan
Service upgrade for Vision Care Plan client (by Ophthalmologist)
- Interpretation of Vision Care Plan examination result
- External and fundal examination
- Diagnosis and recommendation by Ophthalmologist
Additional Price: HK$580