Notes to visitors
Family medicine is a medical specialty providing high quality primary health care services. This is the first point of contact when a person seeks medical or healthcare attention.
Family medicine doctors at Gleneagles are highly experienced in a vast variety of illnesses. They provide services to patients of all ages and both sexes. It encompasses acute or chronic medical conditions, preventive care as well as health education.
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases
- Comprehensive management of clinical problems with multiple health issues
- Continual and perpetual care plan of chronic illnesses
- Preventive medical services, such as health screening packages, travel medicine and vaccination programmes
- Medical examinations, documentations and certification
- Physical and mental health promotion and counselling
*Please note that this is not a complete list of all the conditions and treatments that we provide. The information is designed for educational references only and should not be construed as medical advice.
Kindly consult one of our qualified healthcare specialist for an accurate diagnosis before starting on any treatments.