Notes to visitors
Family medicine is a medical specialty providing high quality primary healthcare services. This is the first point of contact when a person seeks medical or healthcare attention.
Family medicine doctors at Gleneagles are highly-experienced in treating a vast variety of illnesses. Our specialists provide treatments of acute or chronic medical conditions, preventive care as well as health education to patients of all ages and both sexes.
- Diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases
- Comprehensive management of multiple health issues and their associated clinical problems
- Continual and perpetual care plan of chronic illnesses
- Preventive medical services, such as health screening packages, travel medicine and vaccination programmes
- Medical examinations, documentations and certification
- Physical and mental health promotion and counselling
*Please note that this is not a complete list of all the conditions and treatments that we provide. The information is designed for educational references only and should not be construed as medical advice.
Kindly consult one of our qualified healthcare specialist for an accurate diagnosis before starting on any treatments.