Notes to visitors
All-inclusive Fixed Price Medical Packages
Dedicated to delivering quality healthcare services for patients, Gleneagles provides over 240 fixed-price and all-inclusive medical packages in various specialties, offering patients high fee transparency and peace of mind.
Features of our Medical Packages:
- All-inclusive and fixed price
- Packages price covers ALL costs related to the procedure, i.e.
- Doctor’s fee
- Anaesthetist’s fee
- Room charges (including meals)
- Essential and related diagnostic procedure charges (including laboratory testing and diagnostic imaging)
- Treatment procedures charges (including emergency procedure, blood transfusion etc)
- Operating theatre charges (including extra operation theatre time)
- Nursing procedure charges
- Inpatient medication fee and seven days’ worth of discharge medication or up as prescribed by the attending doctor with relevancy to package
- Equipment and instrument charges
- Consumable, materials, and implant charges
- Covering costs related to complications (including intensive care and re-operation charges)
- No additional costs for patients discharged within the scheduled length of stay
- Two-bedded room with en-suite facilities
To help patients better manage costs and make informed decisions, fee advisory service will be offered to all patients before admission.
Caring offers amid epidemic - Promotion period extended!
To help patients who are affected by the reduction in certain surgeries at public hospitals, we have earlier offered 20% off on 70 all-inclusive medical packages for public hospitals patients. In view of the ongoing epidemic, we now extend the promotion period to 31 December 2020, and the number of packages to 150, covering the surgical procedures under general surgery, orthopedics, urology and gynecology. For patients who required for insertion of dialysis catheter procedures, 30% discount will be offered.
Patients are advised to make an initial consultation with the hospital’s respective specialist outpatient clinics, and present a valid follow-up appointment slip issued by the Hospital Authority specialist outpatient clinics at the time of registration.
Please click here to view the Terms and Conditions, and the price lists below for details of the discounted medical packages.
Discounted Medical Packages
- General Surgery Procedures
- Gynaecological Procedures
- Orthopaedic Procedures
- Urology/Nephrology Procedures