Notes to visitors
Special Paediatric Clinic available on Labour Day holiday
To better serve kids' needs, there will be special paediatric sessions at the following time:
|1 May 2021 (Saturday)||9:00am - 6:00pm||HK$800|
Please make advance booking if possible to minimise waiting time. For appointment or enquiries, please call our service hotline 2122 1333.
Paediatric Clinic provides clinical services for infants, children and adolescents (from newborn to 17 years old). Our services include regular physical examinations and developmental assessment of new-born babies; diagnosis, treatment and care for paediatric illnesses, child vaccination, paediatric and adolescent developmental assessment, behaviour and emotional assessment etc.
Location: Clinic P, 1/F, Tower A
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Sunday and public holiday||closed|
- Initial: HK$640 – HK$1,000 (the fee is subject to the selected doctor)
- Follow up: HK$540 – HK$800 (the fee is subject to the selected doctor)
- Paediatric Haematology & Oncology, Cardiology, Surgery:
- please call service hotline +852 3153 9139 for details.
Remarks: The above charges refer to consultation fees only and exclude fees for minor procedures, medication, laboratory services, etc. The total charge is subject to the attending doctor's discretion and depends on the patient's condition. Details on ancillary charges are available at the Cashier.
Paediatrics Evening Clinic
From now on, our Paediatrics services will be extended on the following days at our 24-hour Outpatient and Emergency Department. Children will receive timely treatment from our specialists in Paediatrics.
|Monday and Wednesday||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||6:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 pm - 10:30 pm|
|Friday||7:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Saturday||3:30 pm - 7:30 pm|
|Sunday||3:00 pm - 6:00 pm|
*Excluding public holidays
Consultation fee: HK$640 - HK$1,000
Advance booking: +852 2122 1333
Dr HO Hok Kung Marco
- Honorary Consultant in Paediatric Immunology, Allergy & Infectious Diseases
- Honorary Clinical Associate Professor, Department of Paediatrics and Adolescent Medicine (HKU)