Obstetrics & Gynaecology Clinic
Obstetrics & Gynaecology Clinic takes care of patients with obstetric conditions and gynecological disorders and diseases. Services provided by our clinic include ultrasound scanning (Morphology scan), screening for Down’s Syndrome, amniocentesis, Chorionic Villus Sampling (CVS), cervical (Pap’s smear) screening as well as simple gynaecological surgery, such as colposcopy, endometrium biopsy etc.
Learn more about Treatments We Offer.
Location: Clinic N, 1/F, Tower A
|Monday - Friday||9:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am – 1:00 pm|
|Sunday and public holiday||closed|
- Initial: HK$1,200-1,500
- Follow Up: HK$1,000-1,200
Remarks: The above charges refer to consultation fees only and exclude fees for minor procedures, medication, laboratory services, etc. The total charge is subject to the attending doctor's discretion and depends on the patient's condition. Details on ancillary charges are available at the Cashier.
Dr NG Tong Yow
- Director, Peritoneal Malignancy Treatment Centre
- Co-Director, Gynaecological Oncology Centre
- Honorary Consultant in Gynaecological Oncology
- Honorary Clinical Associate Professor, School of Clinical Medicine, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong