Notes to visitors
Endoscopy and Day Surgery Centre
Our Endoscopy and Day Surgery Centre is fully equipped to provide a comprehensive range of diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopic procedures.
List of Services
Procedures offered by our Endoscopy and Day Surgery Centre include:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS)
- Gastroscopy (OGD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic Submucosal Dissection (ESD)
- Endoscopic Mucosal Resection (EMR)
What to Expect
Please visit the Admission and Cashier Counters at the hospital lobby (Ground floor) for registration.
Day of Admission
Please report to the Day Procedure Unit or your allocated medical ward where the medical staff will greet you and assist you in preparation for your endoscopy.
According to your appointment for your procedure, Gleneagles staff will assist you to the Endoscopy and Day Surgery Centre (1/F Tower B) 2 hours before your scheduled time.
Items to bring
To help us make your experience as hassle-free as possible, please bring along with you the following:
- Identity card / Passport / Birth Certificate (spouse/parent/next-of-kin’s identity card may be needed)
- Hospital’s Admission Assessment Form
- Consent Form for Operation / Procedure
- Financial Counseling Form
- Doctor’s Referral Letter
- Medical Benefits Card or Letter of Guarantee from insurance company / employer (applicable to patients with credit arrangements with the hospital)
- A list of medications patient is presently taking, including dosage
- Pajamas or dressing gown
- Non-slip slippers
- Personal toiletries
- Leave all jewelry and metallic items usually worn on the body at home