Reference No. GHK-PHA/RA
- Assist Senior Manager of Pharmacy in clinical trial center operations, including but not limited to study planning and management, trial volunteers greeting and data screening, performing study procedures, data collection and documents management, facilities and quality management
- Communicate with research teams and internal/external collaborators
- Working outside normal business days or hours may be required occasionally
- Experience in clinical research activity and advanced statistical data analysis skills are definite advantages.
- Handle other duties as assigned by senior manager of pharmacy or clinical trial center pharmacists
- Bachelor’s degree in Biological, Medical or Life Sciences or equivalent
- Relevant experience is not necessary while previous engagement in clinical research or knowledge in Good Clinical Practice (GCP) are desired values
- Detail-minded, self-disciplined with good problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in oral and written English and Chinese Proactive, independent, punctual, good time and project management
*Gleneagles has launched a Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme in 2023 - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap! Join us now and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!