Notes to visitors
Radiotherapy & Oncology
Radiation Therapist I
Reference No. GHK-RTI
- Undertake a broad portfolio of radiotherapy procedures in the delivery of radiotherapy planning and treatment.
- Act as a unit head to supervise in planning/dosimetry/treatment area.
- Monitor the efficiency, effectiveness and quality of the services provided.
- Train and develop junior Radiation Therapists and students
- Perform any other job duties assigned by supervisor.
- A recognized Master Degree in the subject area of skill/knowledge associated to Radiotherapy services; OR “Member of the Hong Kong College of Radiographers and Radiation Therapists“.
- A Certificate of Registration (Category T) (Part I) and a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Radiographers Board, Hong Kong.
- 4 years’ working experience as a Radiation Therapist.
- Good clinical reasoning skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, initiative, adaptive and flexible.
- Shift duty is required.
- Proficient in spoken and written both Chinese and English.
*GHK Loyalty Bonus Scheme starts from April 2020. Join GHK Family Now!