- A recognized Master Degree in the subject area of skill/knowledge associated to Radiotherapy services; OR “Member of the Hong Kong College of Radiographers and Radiation Therapists“
- A Certificate of Registration (Category T) (Part I) and a valid Practising Certificate issued by the Radiographers Board, Hong Kong
- 4 years’ working experience as a Radiation Therapist
- Good clinical reasoning skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, initiative, adaptive and flexible
- Shift duty is required
- Proficient in spoken and written both Chinese and English
*GHK Loyalty Bonus Scheme starts from April 2020. Join GHK Family Now!