Notes to visitors
Reference No. GHK-RP
- To provide professional medical physics services
- To undergo a work-based training program with the objective to develop the Resident to:
- be familiar with and understand the principles of medical physics
- be familiar with medical radiation dosimetry systems, measurement methods and treatment planning
- be able to perform equipment procurement, acceptance testing, quality assurance maintenance and other aspects of radiotherapy / diagnostic radiology equipment management
- To provide any other professional duties as assigned
- Required to work irregular hours and perform on-call duties
- A Master degree in Physics (General, Medical, Radiation, Health or Applied Physics) or Engineering (Electronic, Electrical, Computer, Microwave, Biomedical, Telecommunications or Medical Electronic Engineering) from a local university, or equivalent.
*Gleneagles will launch a Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme in 2023 - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap! Join us now and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!