Contact Centre Specialist / Telephone Operator
Reference No. GHK-CCS
- Handle incoming enquiries via calls, chats and emails in a professional and polite manner
- Ensure high level of customers’ satisfaction by providing prompt and courteous services and establishing friendly rapport with customers during conversation
- Co-ordinate with internal departments to meet customers’ needs
- Proactively familiar with new promotion and arrangement of the hospital and maintain the reliability of database to ensure accurate answers are provided to internal and external enquiry
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in call centre / healthcare preferred
- Proficient in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in Chinese word processing, and possess knowledge of PC and software applications.
- Pleasant personality, customer oriented and detail-minded
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- With knowledge of medical terminology will be an advantage
- May be worked in shift
*Gleneagles always prioritizes staff’s well-being and work-life balance. Join us now to enjoy our enhanced leave package with Family Care Leave, Birthday Leave, etc! We also offers Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap. Join us and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!