Notes to visitors
COVID-19 Antibody Test
Gleneagles' clinical laboratory is recognised by the Hong Kong Government for COVID-19 antibody testing. COVID-19 antibody tests are available upon undergoing a medical consultation at our 24-hour Outpatient and Emergency Department (24-hr OED) at a test fee of HK$450 plus a consultation fee.
The testing service is available via online booking on our website or through walk-in at 24-hr OED. Physical copy of the test report can be picked up from our hospital, and it is also downloadable from our patient mobile application My Gleneagles SmartHealth.
Please refer to our 24-hour Outpatient and Emergency Department for details on relevant consultation fees and refer to the following table for the schedules of consultation and report collection time:
|Consultation time||Report collection time|
1:00 pm – 5:00 pm (Monday to Friday)*|
*excluding public holidays
|Within 24 hours after the blood test|
|Walk-in at any time||Within 48 hours after the blood test|
Online booking for 19 - 23 July (Monday to Friday), excluding public holidays, can be made from 2:00 pm on 16 July (Friday).
- Please click here to access to our booking system
- Choose “New Case” (defaulted)
- Choose “24-hour Outpatient & Emergency” (defaulted)
- Choose any one group of COVID-19 Antibody Test under the “Choose a Doctor/Service” field
- Choose a date and timeslot available on the list
- You can leave “Chief Complaint” blank and click “Next Step”
- Fill in your personal information and confirm the booking