Our antenatal classes are tailor made for each parents-to-be. Classes are informative, interactive and unique, supporting you and your partner with newborn care after delivery.
All classes are hosted by different professionals (Obstetricians, Anaesthetists, Midwives, Physiotherapists, Chiropractor, Lactation consultants, Nursery Nurses, Infant Massage instructors and Dietitians).
- Obstetricians' advice
- Breastfeeding and lactation consultation
- Diet advice
- Antenatal and Postnatal Exercise
- Preparation of admission and procedures
- Signs and symptoms of labour
- Pain relief methods
- Paediatrician's advice
- Psychiatrist's advice in emotional support
- Infant massage introduction
- Baby Care
- Chiropractor’s advice
- Maternity ward tour
The sessions will be conducted in Cantonese
Venue: Seminar Room, LG/F, Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital
(Please click here to enlarge)
Remarks: In case of black rainstorm signal or typhoon signal No.8 or above, the antenatal class will be postponed to the following week. If there is a change of date of the class, we will inform participants individually.
Free of charge (2 hours)
- Expectant parents can choose their preferable session
- We encourage husband’s company
- Special gift and refreshment will be offered to expectant parents