Estate & Facilities
Senior Security Supervisor
Reference No. GHK-SSS
- Manage the daily operations of car park, facilities and security management services.
- In case of any emergency, go to scene to investigate and deal with the incident immediately to ensure the hospital and patient interest;
- To submit Incident Report with investigatory details together with recommendations for future prevention (if any) should be prepared to Hospital on daily basis, not limit to Blackout, Lift breakdown, theft and burglar, fire or fire alarm both false or actual alert, Water damage or flooding by burst or blockage of pipework, bomb threat, intrusion of Unauthorized visitor or special event etc)
- To Ensure the security team operation in accordance to the Standard Operation Process, Quality Standard Procedure, Working Instructions for providing adequate supervision of security officers and guards if necessary;
- To submit next month’s Duty Roster of security and carpark team in 20th day of each month
- To plan for Typhoon & Rainstorm Precaution and Emergency Standby Team for maintaining sufficient manpower and Hospital services
- To handle crowd control and event management as some Event, Patient Party and Conference held at hospital;
- To provide drill and training of fire safety, environmental protection, crisis management, Health & Safety management for security team.
- Must possess a valid Security Personnel Permit (SPP) issued under the Security and Guarding Services Ordinance(Chapter 460 of the laws of Hong Kong) & QAS;
- Minimum education standard F.5;
- At least 6 year’s working experience in supervisor level in security industry;
- Able to compile Incident Report in Chinese and English;
- Good command of English and Mandarin;
- Possess good computer office administration Skills;
- Responsible for daily operation of carpark, facilities and security management services;
- Handle emergency situations, crowd control, event management;
- Responsible for fire safety, environmental protection, crisis management, Health & Safety management;
- Strong coordination, interpersonal and people management skills.
*Gleneagles always prioritizes staff’s well-being and work-life balance. Join us now to enjoy our enhanced leave package with Family Care Leave, Birthday Leave, etc! We also offers Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap. Join us and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!