Notes to visitors
COVID-19 Test: Steps for Online Booking
Online booking system
Please click here to access to our booking system.
(please click here to view the full size of images)
- Please arrive 30 mins before the booking time for registration in 24-hours Outpatient & Emergency Department;
- Do NOT brush your teeth, eat or drink after getting up;
- Empty your stomach for at least 6 hours;
- Bring along your HKID card, passport or any travelling document for registration;
- Ensure that you have NO fever or any signs of upper respiratory tract infection.
- Please click here to learn more about the steps of deep throat saliva specimen collection.
- For specimen drop-offs before 12noon on Monday to Saturday*, reports will be available after 11am on the next day of specimen submission at the front desk of our main lobby on G/F.
*excluding public holidays
- To authorise someone to collect the report on patient’s behalf, the authorisee has to bring along a copy of the authoriser's HKID/Passport and the original copy of the authorisation letter. Please click here to download the authorisation letter template.