Join Gleneagles’ health screening packages to earn and spend K Dollars
From now on, K Dollar Program members can earn and spend K Dollar when joining the following health screening packages offered by Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong. For details / enquiry, please contact Gleneagles on (+852) 2122 1333.
- Executive Health Screening Package (Male / Female)
- Privilege Health Screening Package (Male / Female)
- Eminence Health Screening Package (Male / Female)
- Cardiac Health Screening Package (Luminous)
- Lung Cancer Screening Package (Basic)
- Fibroscan & Fatty Liver Screening Package (Basic)
Earning K Dollar
Earn 1 K Dollar for every cumulative HK$250 spent on any of the above health screening packages.
Spending K Dollar
Each K Dollar can be spent as HK$1 on any of the above health screening packages.
Terms & conditions
- To earn K Dollar instantly, a valid K Dollar Program (“KDP”) membership QR code needs to be presented at the time of making electronic payment at the Health Screening Clinic at Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong. Date back earning will not be accommodated.
- To spend K Dollar, K Dollar Program member must present a valid K Dollar Payment QR code when making electronic payment at the Health Screening Clinic at Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong. A minimum of 10 K Dollars must be used in a single transaction, while maximum spending amount is capped at 500 K Dollars per transaction.
- Advance booking is required. Please specify the choice of health screening package at the time of booking. Booking is subject to availability.
- Offer period: 3 January 2023 until further notice. For details, please refer to the KDP website.
- Payment must be made by credit card to enjoy the offers.
- The above offers are provided to self-pay clients only. Discounts cannot be applied to direct billing or insurance claims.
- The offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- The offers cannot be redeemed for cash, re-sold or exchanged for any other services.
- Other KDP terms and conditions apply.
- Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong and Missions Points Network Company Limited (“MPNCL”) reserve the right to amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, Gleneagles and MPNCL reserve the right of final decision.