- Bachelor Degree in any discipline with at least 5 years working experiences in healthcare institute, preferred in Nursing Degree.
- Experience in hospital accreditation and quality management would be an advantage.
- Higher qualification in quality & risk management would be an advantage
- Good data processing and analysis skills
- Good communication interpersonal skills
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English and Chinese
*Gleneagles will launch a Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme in 2023 - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap! Join us now and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!