紧 急 应 变 级 别
- Provide quality assurance and calibration services for radiotherapy, diagnostic radiology and imagining equipment.
- Support equipment and material acquisition including technology assessment, preparation of tender specification, and perform acceptance testing and commissioning of radiotherapy and radiological equipment.
- Provide professional and technical inputs in development of effective and efficient methods and procedures in radiology and radiotherapy.
- Perform treatment planning, dose calculation and dosimetry verification of radiotherapy treatment and conduct QA on dosimetry aspects of treatment plans.
- Support clinical trials and statistical analysis of clinical data.
- Handle the management, preparation and disposal of radioactive substances and radiological equipment.
- Implement the radiation safety measures to ensure compliance with the relevant legislative requirements on use of radiation and radioactive substance.
- Provide consultation on design, including radiation shielding and protection, of new radiological facilities.
- Establish operational policies including quality and safety standards and related operational plans for medical physics service.
- Provide the training for medical and other health care professionals on medical physics and radiation protection.
- Provide physics support in radiation emergencies.
- Advice on patient safety and assess patient radiation dose.
- Required to work irregular hours and perform on-call duties.
1. (a) A Master degree in Physics or Engineering from a local university, or equivalent, and (b) Two years’ Resident Physicist training in HA or other relevant training.
2. A Corporate Member of the Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (Electrical or Electronic Disciplines) elected on or after 5 December 1975 or the Institution of Engineering and Technology, UK
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Resident Physicist.