緊 急 應 變 級 別
Department Manager, Plant Operations & Maintenance Department
Report to the GM, Operations, responsible for all functions and activities of plant operations, building services and work closely with user departments, project consultants and relevant authorities to ensure that the hospital is running efficiently and safely
- Oversee the maintenance and repair of systems, including HVAC, Medical Gas, Electrical, Fire Services, Plumbing & Drainage; in a manner that assures a high degree of reliability and safety
- Prepare and maintain Preventive Maintenance Program on all E&M systems & facilities and ensure that schedules are promptly met, and report & rectify any major faults that affect hospital operation
- Liaise and co-ordinate with the contractor, the project team, and other parties on matters related to architectural details, materials, workmanship, builder’s & A&A work requirements, statutory compliance, contract requirements and issues related to site progress
- Establish, review and update the E&M programs, services, policies and procedures of the Hospital
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Building Services or Mechanical engineering preferred
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in healthcare plant operations engineering at managerial level required
- Demonstrated current knowledge of and expertise complying with regulatory complex requirements of healthcare facilities
- Considerable experience in handling major capital works projects
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Chinese, with good presentation skills
- A high degree of self-motivation and strong organizational ability.
- Competent in AutoCAD, MS Office applications
*GHK Loyalty Bonus Scheme starts from April 2020. Join GHK Family Now!