- Handle daily pricing request and enquiries
- Coordinate with other business units for pricing execution and system implementation
- Support the Pricing Manager in the package pricing and review of corporate offer
- Prepare the regular reports/dashboards to monitor the revenue performance
- Prepare the pricing statistics to DOH for regulatory compliance
- Collect market intelligence of price change/competitor move
- Maintain and update the pricing database
- Organise the pricing meeting and support the pricing manger in preparing meeting materials/minutes
- Support the Pricing Manager in deriving pricing strategy/guideline/policy and other strategic projects
- Capable to support ad-hoc analysis
- Bachelor degree holder in Statistics, Finance, Engineering or any related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in pricing/business analysis, market research. Experience gained from healthcare industry will be an advantage.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with hands-on experience in conducting sophisticated business analysis.
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Excel and VBA