紧 急 应 变 级 别
- Arrange and monitor day-to-day work of E&M system and building facilities at hospital, to ensure they are in compliance of the highest safety & statutory requirement;
- Supervise planned preventive maintenance schedule and arrange day-to-day corrective maintenance;
- Supervise and monitor the work quality of all technicians and contractors’ work;
- Perform any other duties as assigned by his/her direct supervisor or department head;
- Attend 24-hour emergency calls for hospital system failure.
- Form 3 or above
- Certificate/ high diploma in Engineering
- 8 years or above working experience in hospital E&M maintenance;
- With hands on technical solving skills in AC or EE or Plumb & Drainage or Fire;
- Registration of Electrical Workers / Licenser Plumber
*Gleneagles will launch a Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme in 2023 - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap! Join us now and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!