- Cleaning and disinfection of laboratory environment, work benches and equipment.
- Receiving, sorting, labelling and preparation of specimens.
- Preparation of laboratory reagents and cleansing materials.
- Proper handling and disposal of laboratory reported specimens and wastes.
- Assisting the technical staff in the course of laboratory examinations and equipment operation.
- Transporting of documents, equipment, specimens and blood products.
- Run errands and other non-analytical works as assigned by supervisor.
- Help to maintain and update laboratory reagents and consumables stock inventory regularly.
- Will have special duties in its own laboratory as assigned by laboratory in-charge.
• Form 3 and above in education
• Had relevant experience and studied in Science Stream
• Medical Laboratory related subjects in degree or diploma is highly preferred
• Completed venipuncture or related courses is an advantage