Notes to visitors
All-inclusive Fixed Price Medical Packages
Dedicated to delivering quality healthcare services for patients, Gleneagles provides over 240 fixed-price and all-inclusive medical packages in various specialties, offering patients high fee transparency and peace of mind.
Features of our Medical Packages:
- All-inclusive and fixed price
- Packages price covers ALL costs related to the procedure, i.e.
- Doctor’s fee
- Anaesthetist’s fee
- Room charges (including meals)
- Essential and related diagnostic procedure charges (including laboratory testing and diagnostic imaging)
- Treatment procedures charges (including emergency procedure, blood transfusion etc)
- Operating theatre charges (including extra operation theatre time)
- Nursing procedure charges
- Inpatient medication fee and seven days’ worth of discharge medication or up as prescribed by the attending doctor with relevancy to package
- Equipment and instrument charges
- Consumable, materials, and implant charges
- Covering costs related to complications (including intensive care and re-operation charges)
- No additional costs for patients discharged within the scheduled length of stay
- Two-bedded room with en-suite facilities
To help patients better manage costs and make informed decisions, fee advisory service will be offered to all patients before admission.