Notes to visitors
Caring offers amid epidemic — Extended offer for all expectant mothers with Free Family Portrait
From 1 April 2020 to 31 December 2020, pregnant ladies (with an expected delivery date on or before 31 December 2020) can enjoy the discounted Obstetrics Packages with Free Family Portrait* at Gleneagles.
The offers include hospital fees and doctor fees (obstetrician, paediatrician and anaesthetist) for uncomplicated delivery:
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (3 days and 2 nights) – HK$53,400;
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (3 days and 2 nights inclusive of epidural anaesthesia in delivery suite) – HK$68,400;
- Elective Caesarean Section (5 days and 4 nights) – HK$70,800 (inclusive of HK$1,000 off hospital fees);
- Emergency Caesarean Section (5 days and 4 nights; with less than 6 hours of notice and without using labour & delivery room services) – HK$88,800 (inclusive of HK$2,000 off hospital fees);
- Emergency Caesarean Section in failed trail of labour (5 days and 4 nights; with less than 6 hours of notice, without using epidural anaesthesia) – HK$97,100 (inclusive of HK$2,000 off hospital fees)
A fee cap of $5,000 will be offered for additional services incurred, if any, that are excluded from the packages during hospital stay to provide extra peace of mind and fee certainty to patients. Please view the items included in the original Obstetrics Packages here. For enquiries or appointment, please contact our Obstetrics & Gynaecology Clinic at +852 3153 9153.
Terms & conditions apply.
*Sample of the Free Family Portrait (the baby's date of birth will be printed on the photo):
Cancellation of Infant Massage Class and free lactation consultation
In response to the activation of Emergency Response Level due to the emergence of novel coronavirus infection, all our antenatal classes, infant massage classes and free lactation consultation will be cancelled until further notice.
We are committed to providing
- Quality, safe, pleasant and baby-friendly environment
- Skin-to-skin, 24-hour rooming in services
- Husband's company during the labour process
At Gleneagles Hong Kong Hospital, we embrace a high-touch, personalised approach in taking care of mums and babies.
Pregnancy is the start of a wonderful journey for both the expectant mother and her family. Every step of the way, our team of professionals, complemented by advanced equipment and technology, is committed to giving you the support, knowledge, and peace of mind for your baby’s arrival.
We provide a tranquil environment and holistic care to ensure that your first moments with your baby will be lovingly memorable.
Skin-to-skin contact after birth is a great way for bond building between mum, dad and the newborn. There is no better way to start this loving relationship with your baby by letting your baby smell you, feel your heartbeat and hear you breathe as he/she feels the warmth of your cuddles.