Maternal Fetal Medicine Services
Our specialists in Obstetrics & Gynaecology provide comprehensive care, including various antenatal screening and diagnosis, assessment and treatment of fetal anomaly and pregnancy complications, to women and their unborn babies throughout pregnancy.
- Ultrasound scan:
- Routine ultrasound scan (around 20 weeks)
- Detailed morphology scan in case of structural or genetic abnormality
- Early morphology scan (12-14 weeks)
- Non-invasive prenatal screening for Down's Syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities
- Expanded carrier screening for genetic disorders
- Invasive prenatal diagnosis: amniocentesis or chorionic villus sampling
- Multiple pregnancy
- Ultrasound assessment of fetal well-being including Doppler studies
Please view here for more information about our specialists.