Notes to visitors
COVID-19 Virtual Consultation
(Click HERE to enlarge image)
COVID-19 oral antiviral drugs
COVID-19 oral antiviral drugs are now available. According to the Government guidelines, Gleneagles will support and provide high-risk patients within 5 days of symptom onset with COVID-19 oral antiviral drugs free-of-charge, including 1) elderly aged 60 or above; 2) patients aged below 60 with high risk factors or 3) those who are immunocompromised.
Terms & Conditions:
- The service is applicable to persons with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 who must be physically in Hong Kong at the time of consultation.
- Service available from 7 Jul 2022 until further notice.
- Advance booking is required. Booking method:
- Online booking: https://go.ghk.hk/COVIDVCEN;
- The service is applicable to persons aged 9 and above. Clients aged under 18 must be accompanied by an adult to join the virtual consultation. Clients and the accompanying adult are required to present their valid identity cards before the start of the virtual consultation.
- The service will be provided by designated family doctor at Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong (Gleneagles).
- The service comprises a virtual consultation, 3-day basic prescription medicines, and medication delivery service. If extra prescription medicines are required, additional medication fee will be charged separately.
- If cancellation is made via the online booking system two hours prior to the reservation consultation, a full refund will be arranged. However, if the registrant fails to cancel the booking two hours prior to the appointment consultation, or is absent on the day of the appointment, it will be treated as automatic abandonment, and registrant may still apply for a refund while Gleneagles will deduct HK$100 from the refunded consultation fee as an administrative fee. The payment and booking made are non-transferable.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for other services or products and is non-transferable.
- Delivery service is limited to Hong Kong only (excluding Lo Wu, Mai Po, Man Kam To, Ta Kwu Ling, Outlying Islands, Frontier Closed Area, Discovery Bay and village house / villas that vehicles cannot access).
- All medications delivered are non-returnable.
- The service is offered to self-pay patients only; direct billing is not applicable.
- The service cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong reserves the right to amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, Gleneagles’ decision is final.