Notes to visitors
Caring offers amid epidemic – Obstetrics Packages with Free Family Portrait (Terms & Conditions)
Terms & conditions:
- Promotion period: from 1 April to 31 December 2020, with an expected delivery date between 1 April and 31 December 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- Advance booking is required. Clients have to successfully book a maternity bed and register for the Obstetrics Packages with advance deposit settled (Hong Kong residents / overseas passport holders: HK$10,000; Mainland China residents: HK$20,000) before 31 December 2020.
- The offers are only applicable to 2-bedded Standard Room and singleton birth.
- The offers include hospital fees and doctor fees (obstetrician, paediatrician and anaesthetist) for uncomplicated delivery:
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (3 days and 2 nights) – HK$53,400;
- Normal Vaginal Delivery (3 days and 2 nights inclusive of epidural anaesthesia in delivery suite) – HK$68,400;
- Elective Caesarean Section (5 days and 4 nights) – HK$70,800 (inclusive of HK$1,000 off hospital fees);
- Emergency Caesarean Section (5 days and 4 nights; with less than 6 hours of notice and without using labour & delivery room services) – HK$88,800 (inclusive of HK$2,000 off hospital fees);
- Emergency Caesarean Section in failed trail of labour (5 days and 4 nights; with less than 6 hours of notice, without using epidural anaesthesia) – HK$97,100 (inclusive of HK$2,000 off hospital fees);
- Additional hospital fees incurred during hospital stay - capped at HK$5,000 (please refer to point 5 below for the coverage).
- Additional hospital fees incurred during hospital stay - capped at HK$5,000
- Mother: stem cell cord blood collection service, vacuum extraction or forceps delivery for vaginal deliveries, complete blood count, antibiotic, induction medication, obstetric related discharge medication and abdominal binder;
- Baby: cord blood for pH testing, phototherapy treatment, immunoglobulin injection for the baby, for mother with hepatitis B, inborn error of metabolism screening and newborn formula milk.
- Critical Care Unit (CCU), Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU);
- All services beyond routine procedure, such as additional surgical operation or procedures, use of special equipment, blood transfusion, acute and intensive care of mother and newborn, isolation;
- All extra tests, examinations, treatment and other consultation fee of other consultants;
- Additional meals, bed change request, and longer hospital stay request and its related costs.
- COVID-19 screening test
- Injection for Rhesus negative mothers
- Admission screening blood test, if patient fulfils any of the below screening criteria:
- For MRSA, VRE, CPE and C. Auris
- History of hospital admission or dialysis in a hospital outside HKSAR in the past 6 months;
- History of hospital admission or dialysis to public hospital(s) in HKSAR in the past 3 months;
- History of confirmed MRSA, VRE or CPE positive in the past 365 calendar days.
- For C. Auris
- History of hospital admission including day admission in a hospital outside HKSAR in the past 6 months;
- History of hospital admission or day admission to Princess Margaret Hospital in HKSAR since 1 May 2019;
- History of confirmed C. Auris positive in the past 365 calendar days.
- For MRSA, VRE, CPE and C. Auris
- Please liaise with our obstetrics staff to learn more about the coverage of the additional hospital fees. Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong reserves the right to amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Discounts are offered to self-pay patients only. Discounts cannot be applied to direct billing or insurance claims.
- The offers only apply to the Obstetrics Packages performed and confirmed by designated obstetricians of Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong. Clients must take prenatal assessment, consultation and postnatal follow-ups at Gleneagles' Obstetrics & Gynaecology Clinic with the designated obstetricians. According to client’s condition, the obstetrician reserves the right to decide whether client is suitable for using the above mentioned packages. For appointment, please contact Obstetrics & Gynaecology Clinic: (+852) 3153 9153.
- If abnormal condition(s) is/are found in the mother or the fetus during pregnancy, Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong or the obstetrician will determine whether client is still suitable for participating in this offer, regardless of whether a deposit has been paid. If it is determined that client is no longer suitable for this offer, the paid deposit will be refunded.
- In the event of complication requiring ongoing care outside of Gleneagles that usually encountered in the process of childbirth, transferal to a Hospital Authority hospital will be arranged once the condition of mother / baby has been stabilised.
- The offers are not applicable to clients who have already booked a maternity bed with an Obstetrics Package at Gleneagles on or before 1 April 2020.
- No refund for early discharge.
- The offers are NOT applicable to:
- Selected time elective caesarean section;
- Premature birth (<37 weeks);
- High-risk pregnancy, e.g. pre-eclampsia toxaemia;
- Complicated of pregnancy with medical or surgical diseases
- The offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong reserves the right to amend any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of any dispute, Gleneagles’ decision is final.