Notes to visitors
Radiotherapy & Oncology
Radiation Therapist II
Reference No. GHK-RTOII
- Undertake a broad portfolio of radiotherapy procedures in the delivery of radiotherapy planning, dosimetry and treatment.
- Perform planning dosimetry and treatment under the supervision of radiation therapist I/senior radiation therapist.
- Perform any other job duties assigned by supervisor.
- A degree in Radiography (Therapy) from a local university or equivalent.
- A Certificate of Registration (Category T) (Part II) and a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Radiographers Board, Hong Kong.
- Good clinical reasoning skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, initiative, adaptive and flexible.
- Shift duty is required.
- Proficient in spoken and written both Chinese and English.
*GHK Loyalty Bonus Scheme starts from April 2020. Join GHK Family Now!