Quality, Safety & Risk Management
Quality Safety and Risk Management Executive
Reference No. GHK-QSRM
- Provide professional support in the development and implementation of safety management system
- Assist in the development, review and communication of safety manuals/ guidelines of various QSR areas
- Provide professional input and support in development, coordination and implementation of various QSR initiatives
- Provide advice on measures in handling clinical incidents
- Provide executive support for Patient Safety & Clinical Risk Management Committee.
- Possess a valid/current nursing practicing certificate in Hong Kong
- 5 years working experience in healthcare environment
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
- Good PC skills in general office administration
- Responsible, forward looking and self-motivated
- Able to work independently, under pressure and take on multiple tasks
*Gleneagles launched a Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme in 2023 - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap! Join us now and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!