Notes to visitors
Reference No. GHK-APOE
- Provide technical support to the Department Head on critical E&M and facility management, including HVAC, Electricity, Medical Gas, Fire Services, Water Supply, Drainage, ELV and builder works to ensure a high degree of reliability and safety, with compliance to both statutory requirements and Department of Health best practices;
- Implement Preventive Maintenance Program on central E&M system and ensure that schedules are promptly met and prevent major equipment fault that could affect hospital operation;
- Liaise and manage the quality delivery of contractor, internal project team, and other parties on matters including architectural details, materials and workmanship, builder’s work requirements, statutory compliance, contract requirements and issues related to site progress;
- Establish, review and update the electrical & mechanical programs, services, policies and procedures.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department;
- Lead technical supervisor;
- Work on irregular hours including Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays when and as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Building Services or Mechanical Engineering
- With 3 years’ relevant working experience in hospital E&M construction or maintenance team operation; with experience of Specialized Ventilation, Critical Electrical system, Medical Gas
- Registration of Electrical Worker or Licensed plumber licenses holder
- Demonstrated knowledge of and expertise complying with regulatory requirements of healthcare facilities
- Be able to work independently and have good leadership and coordination skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Chinese, with good presentation skills
- Good ability of prioritizing and scheduling tasks
- Good team player
- High degree of self-motivation and strong organizational ability
- Be competent in AutoCAD, MS Office applications.
*Gleneagles will launch a Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme in 2023 - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap! Join us now and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!