Notes to visitors
Senior Registered Nurse (CSSD)
Reference No. GHK-SRN
- Self-directed and maintain current in nursing practices through formal education and self-development.
- Support the smooth running of clinical services and safe care to patients
- Ensure good patient care at ward level, especially the critically ill patients
- Provide total patient care and implement safety work for maintaining safe practice
- Ensure customer satisfaction, resolves and follow through quality and service issues
- Provide good and accurate documentation related to medical record
- Provide health care education to patients and their relatives
- Follow hospital policy and international standard to implement infection control measures.
- Follow the rules and guidelines on occupational safety and health laid down by hospital
- Maintain good communication with doctor, patients and relatives
- Maintains and enhance nursing practice standards through participation in quality improvement programs
- Perform duties as assigned by Nurse Manager
- Preferably with Degree in Nursing
- Possess a valid/current nursing practicing certificate in Hong Kong
- Minimum of 5 years of post-qualification clinical nursing experience with at least 3 years as duty IC
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese Languages
- Good customer service skills
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- BLS bi-yearly recertification
- ACLS is required for Critical Care Areas
*GHK Loyalty Bonus Scheme starts from April 2020. Join GHK Family Now!