Senior System Engineer
Reference No. GHK-SSE
- Perform system activities check, health monitoring and troubleshooting of systems infrastructure including databases and application systems.
- Installation and administration of systems infrastructure
- Plan and install new operating system, patches/upgrades, and apply security fixes if necessary.
- Need to install and configure servers and Raid devices on a Storage Area Network environment.
- Administer the related systems such as Storage area network and manage the change management process.
- Require to assist others engineers in running data center operation.
- To provide support to daily desktop operation.
- Require to provide monthly report on system performance, system uptime and utilization etc.
- Plan and perform enhancement and optimization on system related process
- Monitor and troubleshoot all network devices, which include switches, routers, firewall and intrusion detection device, to ensure the network is running efficiently.
- Monitor and troubleshoot all network devices to ensure the security measures are effectively applied and maintained for intranet and internet segments.
- Monitor and troubleshoot all operating systems to ensure the systems are running efficiently.
- Monitor and troubleshoot all operating systems to ensure the security measures are effectively applied and maintained.
- Maintain network and servers polices like network and servers upgrade, purchases and inventory control in order to account for the hardware and software assets for the hospitals.
- Work together with the application support team to ensure the systems are running efficiently
- Bachelor's Degree, preferable in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, with min 6 years of relevant working experience.
- Technical certifications such as MCSE, CCNP preferred
- Good Knowledge in MS Wintel / Unix OS.
- Experience and knowledge in configuring servers and RAID devices on Storage Area Network environment.
- Ability to work well in a team with colleagues and vendors.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Enthusiasm and drive for continuous improvement and operational excellence. Experience in IT security in managing Windows operating systems, security administering and database is an added advantage