Notes to visitors
Reference No. GHK-ITT
- Handle user requests from helpdesk hotline/email and provide technical support accordingly
- Perform remote and on-site support according to user requests
- Perform software and hardware troubleshooting on PCs, tablets, printers and other equipment
- Perform initial setup, configuration and inventory control for end-user equipment
- Perform on-site deployment of new equipment and relocation support for new sites
- High Diploma holder of relevant disciplines, or 2 years of experience in IT support role
- Knowledge in PC hardware and software application.
- Good team player, self-motivated and has good communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and service oriented mentality
*Gleneagles will launch a Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme in 2023 - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap! Join us now and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!