Chief Operating Officer
Reference No. GHK-Chief Operating Officer
- Assist the CEO in developing goals / objectives for service and clinical quality, and ensure their achievement and delivery in the most cost-effective way.
- Oversee, monitor and evaluate the operational performance of GHK.
- Lead service and clinical quality work including process/ workflow improvement efforts in GHK so as to drive efficiency and growth
- Responsible for staff and patient safety related work
- Coordinate and drive hospital accreditation, lead preparation of quality system audits and gap analysis
- Assist Chairman of Clinical Governance Committee and relevant subcommittees in carrying out their responsibilities.
- Develop, implement, and periodically review all professional policies
- Liaise with Department of Health and other regulatory departments in observing licensing requirement and fulfilling service deed requirement
- Lead clinical departments as assigned by the CEO and assist them in achieving hospital financial and operational targets
- Liaise with relevant departments in IHH Healthcare to facilitate the above works
- Deputize CEO as required
Qualification and Experience
- Senior management experience in healthcare industry, including healthcare operations management
- Registered medical practitioner of HK with at least 10 years post registration experiences at HK Medical Council
- Either relevant post-graduation qualification of healthcare administration (e.g. fellowship of relevant professional colleges) or Master in Business Administration / Healthcare Management preferred
- Over 5 years’ leadership experience in healthcare industry, preferably in Hospital field
- Knowledge of healthcare process engineering, general management, financial management and strategic planning