Notes to visitors
Food & Beverage
Reference No. GHK-DC
- Work closely with Sous Chef to maintain high standard of day-to-day kitchen operation.
- Follow HACCP rules and instructions for the preparation and food handling.
- Responsible for mis-en-place preparation.
- Ensure production of food is completed to the customers and patients satisfaction and to the standards required by Head Chef.
- Ensure all food products are store properly in appropriate fridges and properly rotated.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in culinary
- Good team player, responsible, hardworking Knowledge in hygiene understanding
- Knowledge in hygiene understanding
*Gleneagles will launch a Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme in 2023 - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap! Join us now and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!