Environmental Services Supervisor 大樓內務部監督
Reference No. GHK-ESS
- To assist the Environmental Services Manager in providing business support services including housekeeping, waste management, cleansing, portering, linen & uniform supply, mortuary operation, gardening, pest control and other hospital support services, etc.
- To supervise teams of supporting staff in work performance and service quality
- To provide emergency supports including incident and crisis handling and coordination
- To keep stock and control of material, store items and other equipment
- To assist Manager to conduct staff coaching and training
- Shift duty is required
- Diploma education or equivalent
- At least 3 years’ related experience in supervisory level, preferably in a hotel, clubhouse, or hospital establishments
- Strong coordination, interpersonal and people management skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese; ability to speak Mandarin is preferred
- Experience in departmental training delivery would be an advantage
*Gleneagles always prioritizes staff’s well-being and work-life balance. Join us now to enjoy our enhanced leave package with Family Care Leave, Birthday Leave, etc! We also offers Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap. Join us and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!