Notes to visitors
Corporate Communications Executive
Reference No. GHK-CCE
- Develop, translate and produce a spectrum of digital and offline communications materials, including but not limited to executive messages, media releases, speeches, presentations, blog articles, newsletters, advertorials, videos and social media content.
- Assist in daily maintenance and content management of websites/s, including its revamp project and other digital initiatives.
- Assist the team in planning and implementing corporate and media-related events and activities.
- Assist in handling public enquiries received from different platforms.
- Coordinate and provide on-site support to corporate visits and filming production.
- Provide administrative support to the team.
- Degree holder in Communications, Languages, Journalism or related disciplines
- 3-4 years of in-house or agency experience in corporate communications
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience in website management and digital content creation is an advantage Attentive to details, creative, able to work well under tight deadlines and flexible to changing priorities and ad-hoc assignments.
*Gleneagles will launch a Voluntary Provident Fund Scheme in 2023 - employer's contributions including MPF equal to 8% of employee's basic salary, with no cap! Join us now and let us be your long-term partner through your journey of career development!