Notes to visitors
Emergency Response Level - Notes to patients and visitors
In response to the emergence of “Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)”, the Hong Kong Government has activated the Emergency Response Level.
As per the Centre for Health Protection's (CHP) instructions, all suspected cases will be reported to the CHP and patients will be transferred to designated public hospitals for further clinical management.
Kindly refer to these notes if you plan to make a visit to our hospital.
Notes to patients and visitors 病人與訪客注意事項
- Only the main entrance on ground floor and the entrance at 24-hour Outpatient and Emergency Department (OED) are open for access.
- Temperature screening at the main entrance will be conducted by a thermal scanner; persons with temperature exceeding a set range will be measured by ear-type thermometer again. Persons with a fever or respiratory symptoms will be directed to either the 24-hour OED or Clinic A for further screening.
- Temperature screening will be conducted for all persons entering the indoor carpark. Persons with a fever will be asked to park their cars at the outdoor carpark and directed to the 24-hour OED.
- Patients and visitors entering the hospital are required to register their personal information and travel history for contact tracing purpose when necessary.
- All persons who have travelled to a location with active community transmission of COVID-19* in the past 14 days should not visit the hospital and follow Government's relevant quarantine arrangements.
*Please refer to the list of places with active community transmission from the webpage of Centre for Health Protection.
- Wear a surgical mask when you are in the hospital.
- Visiting hours : 10:00 - 12:00; 18:00 – 20:00
探訪時段：上午十時至中午十二時 及 下午六時至八時
- Visit limit: 2 persons at a time, visitors are required to register their personal information and travel history for contact tracing purpose when necessary
- Sick persons, children under 12 years of age, and pregnant women are not recommended to visit the hospital.
- Maintain good personal and hand hygiene practices.