緊 急 應 變 級 別
- Plan, implement, and maintain effective and efficient pharmacy operations, clinical and aseptic services
- Plan, develop and deliver educational/training and development programs for pharmacy staff and other health care professionals
- Provide drug information to doctors, nurses and patients
- Patients counselling on their medication
- Perform quality assurance procedures such as ward inspections and expiry date checks, as assigned
- Assist the Departmental Head in the development and operation of hospital pharmacy services and assigned duties
- Provide supervision to Pharmacist and other junior Pharmacy staff.
- A holder of Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy awarded by institutions recognized by the Pharmacy & Poisons Board of Hong Kong
- Post-registration hospital experience as a pharmacist with a relevant postgraduate professional degree or equivalent a plus
- At least 10 years’ relevant clinical and hospital experience
- A team player with good communication skills
- Proficient in oral & written English and Cantonese/Chinese
- Knowledge in computer systems
- Be motivated to achieve within a dynamic, multidisciplinary environment
- Innovative, adaptive, with good systemic and analytical thinking skills
#Experience acquired as a pharmacist after registration with recognized overseas registration authorities but prior to registration with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong can also be accepted as post-registration experience.
*GHK Loyalty Bonus Scheme starts from April 2020. Join GHK Family Now!