緊 急 應 變 級 別
- Key leadership role of pharmacy procurement team to ensure effective & efficient pharmaceutical procurement across Gleneagles Hospital Hong Kong operations regarding purchasing, storage and drug distribution incompliance to prescribed legal policies to support high quality pharmaceutical patient care
- Work in close collaboration with pharmacy team, medical and other healthcare professionals to ensure optimum patient care in maintaining cost-effective drug inventory and hospital formulary, handling drug products and quality control related matters, and liaising with pharmaceutical industry partners to leverage best possible pricing arrangements, and financial compliance.
- Plan, implement, and maintain effective and efficient pharmacy daily operations
- Plan, develop and deliver educational/training and development programs for pharmacy staff and other health care professionals.
- Assist the Department Manager/Senior Pharmacist in the development and operation of hospital pharmacy services and other assigned duties
- A holder of Bachelor of Science Degree in Pharmacy awarded by institutions recognized by the Pharmacy & Poisons Board of Hong Kong with a valid practicing certificate;
- Post-registration hospital experience as a pharmacist with a relevant postgraduate professional degree or equivalent a plus
- A team player with good communication skills
- Proficient in oral & written English and Cantonese/Chinese
- Comprehensive computer skills, particularly with regards to procurement and inventory control management, as well as Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to proactively anticipate difficulties and resolve potential problems before they arise
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- Be reliable and show due care and attention to accuracy and detail
#Experience acquired as a pharmacist after registration with recognized overseas registration authorities but prior to registration with the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong can also be accepted as post-registration experience.
*GHK Loyalty Bonus Scheme starts from April 2020. Join GHK Family Now!